Saturday 11 April 2009

Phil Jupitus Belly Peek!

To anybody who has occasionally flicked onto BBC2 once in a while the name should be more than recognisable. This sexy big fella has been a panel regular for years and has spoken previously about his bear fanbase (apparently someone once called him "The Queen of the Bears"), but I have to say, I prefer the newer, clean shaven look.


Anyway, back to the point, in the most recent series of British music quiz panel show Never Mind The Buzzcocks, an impromptu (or not so impromptu, as it had a preplaned dance routine!) duet with host simon Amstell resulted in a quick peek of the belly that has been eluding me for so long. Its not particularly clear, but as a long time admirer it was enough for me!!





Expect a better shot if I can get hold of a high quality recording.
Peace out chub fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment