Saturday 11 April 2009

Nick Frost Rocks The Boat

I've had a huge crush on this stud ever since I clapped eyes on him in Shaun Of The Dead, what with his great proportions, cute face and tendency to whip his clothes off every now and then. So perhaps it was to be expected that his latest outing in Richard Curtis' The Boat That Rocked sees him give us a bit more manflesh.

In a scene with Tom Sturridge, Frost is seen starkers, with his hand hiding the money shot while Sturridge brushes his teeth. Gaze in wonder Frost fans.








All I know about the film so far is what I've gathered from watching Film 2009, but after they showed this scene, it was enough of a taster for me to add it to my wish list. The fact its got sexy, grizzly Philip Seymour Hoffman in it may also be a factor...
Frost, we salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment